Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Winter Park Registration

I received an email from Chuck this morning. He has been in contact with the WP race organizers and has this information. Registration opens on May 1, pre registration for the series goes up in price on May 25th.

As we did last year, please email me your registration confirmation. Once I have gathered all of the information, I can submit the teams. When you send me the confirmation, also indicate whether or not you will be attending all races. We want our 1st team to consist of folks who plan on racing all races. This will give us our best chance of putting a team on the podium.

No official word yet on the kits, but I'm expecting them within the next 2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Matt,

    Are you talking about the downhills as well or just the cross country races like last year?

    Cheers

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,

    I'm assuming the scoring will be the same as last year, so just the XC races. The registration page is up. There is only one SuperD.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete