Friday, April 30, 2010

Registration is Open

The registration for Winter Park is open. The race schedule is slightly different this year. There is only one Super D.

Here is the link. Send me your registration confirmation.

There are a couple of good races this weekend. If you want to race on the road, the Lookout Mtn. Hill Climb is tomorrow. This is always a good way to test your fitness level and establish a new PR for the pillar to post ride. I think most people drop their times by 1-2 minutes on race day. The course is slightly shorter as you stop short of the 'post', but race day conditions always seem to push you a little harder.

Sunday is the 3rd race of the Front Range Mountain Bike Series. This will take place at the Louisville Rec Center.

Drop me a line if you race this weekend. I'm trying to keep the results section updated with all top 5 finishes.

1 comment:

  1. I've signed up the 7 race (6 xc and one downhill) series!

    ReplyDelete